Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Stolen Meme

I'm bored today. So I went and stole a meme from Girly, and it's really long.

Anyway, here goes - this one is done in layers... like clothing on a cold day... or maybe a cake.... a chocolate cake... mmmm... caaaake....

LAYER ONE:
– Name:
MJ

– Birth date:
June 27

– Birthplace: California
– Current Location:
Georgia

– Eye Color:
Brown

– Hair Color:
Blonde

– Height:
5′0″

– Righty or Lefty:
Righty
, but slightly ambidextrous
– Zodiac Sign:
Cancer

LAYER TWO:

– Your heritage:
Mutt... English mostly, with some Cajun and Creek Indian mixed in.

– The shoes you wore today:
Short-heeled, two-strap, bergundy snake skin sandals with a cute silver buckle by BCBG.

– Your weakness:
Coffee, chocolate, shoes, handbags, and cops.

– Your fears:
Failure.

– Your perfect pizza:
Mmmm... just pepperoni, thin crust, low on grease please, but lots of cheese and tomato sauce!

– Goal you’d like to achieve: Finishing my MBA without killing someone or dying of boredom.

LAYER THREE:
– Your most overused phrase on AIM:
I don't use AIM anymore, but maybe LOL or OMG or *giggle* - retarded I know.

– Your first waking thoughts:
Crap! How early is it? Okay, Panther I'm up! Jeeeeeez.

– Your best physical feature:
People close to me generally comment on my boobs. I personally like my hair, or maybe my cute little feet.

– Your most missed memory:
Dancing my heart out on a gym floor!


LAYER FOUR:

– Pepsi or Coke:
I live in GA, so it's Coke or die.

– McDonald’s or Burger King:
Well, I try to steer clear of their food, but if I had to choose... umm... ugh too hard! McDonald's I guess because their breakfast is good.

– Single or group dates:
Depends. I have more single friends than friends in relationships. It's nice to go out as a group, but it's also fun to have it be just us.

– Adidas or Nike:
Like Girly, I wear New Balance. But if I had to choose, it would be Adidas. I've had the same pair of Adidas indoor soccer shoes since highschool, and they are still comfy.

– Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea:
Eww. Neither. Sometimes I will drink Tazo green tea, but that's it.

– Chocolate or vanilla:
Chocolate.

– Cappuccino or coffee: Coffee with skim milk. Sometimes I like me a Starbucks caramel macchiato though, non-fat.

LAYER FIVE:

– Smoke:
Nope. I can't stand the smell, and I'm slightly allergic.

– Cuss:
Hell no! Oh wait... I mean... when the situation warrants it.

– Sing:
Only when I'm alone generally to spare others from hearing the awfulness.

– Take a shower everyday:
But I don't wash my hair everyday. Unless it smells like hangover.

– Do you think you’ve been in love:
Boy is that a dumb question.

– Want to go to college:
Been there. Done that. Have the debt to prove it.

– Liked high school:
No complaints, but I think when you're younger you don't realize what a small part of your life high-school really is. I wouldn't go back if I had the chance.

– Want to get married:
Yes, it's just a matter of some prodding for my significant other... cattle prodding that is.

– Believe in yourself:
Generally. I have my days, but I haven't been a complete failure yet, so I know I must be doing something right.

– Get motion sickness:
Only if I read in the car or go below deck on the boat. Otherwise, no problems.

– Think you’re attractive:
I'm not that brave. I don't think I'm ugly, I guess.

– Think you’re a health freak:
HAHAHAHA!

– Get along with your parent(s):
Yes. Not all the time, but generally, yes.

– Like thunderstorms:
Oh yeah! You kind of have to, or you're going to have a lot of miserable days in GA.

– Play an instrument: No. I have a guitar that has been sitting in the corner of my room begging to be tuned and played. I can play some chords, but that's it.

LAYER SIX: In the past month…

– Drank alcohol:
Considering the 4th of July was last weekend, yeah. Blue Moon please!

– Smoked:
No.

– Done a drug: Uh, no.
– Made Out:
Yeeeeeeeaaaaah.

– Gone on a date:
That depends what you define "date" as.

– Gone to the mall?:
Um. Yes. Bought VS underwear on the last trip (SALE!).

– Eaten an entire box of Oreos?:
Not a whole box, no.

– Eaten sushi:
Mmmmmm.... Philadelphia rooooll.... *drool*

– Been on stage: Plenty of times.
– Been dumped:
No..

– Gone skating:
Oh yeah. I still have a pair of rollerblades that fit, but I haven't gone in the past month.

– Made homemade cookies: Yes - my patented "now you're addicted and you love me forever" chocolate chip cookies - for my cop and his squad.
– Gone skinny dipping:
Not in the past month.

– Dyed your hair:
Well, I had it highlighted if that counts.

– Stolen Anything:
Uh, no.


LAYER SEVEN: Ever…
– Played a game that required removal of clothing:
Hmmmm.... noooo.... but you have piqued my interest...

– If so, was it mixed company:
It wouldn't be lol.

– Been trashed or extremely intoxicated:
Would I remember if I had?

– Been caught “doing something”:
Been caught making out, but that's about it.

– Been called a tease:
Only jokingly.

– Gotten beaten up: No.
– Shoplifted:
Nope.
– Changed who you were to fit in: I think everyone does to some degree. But it's a lot easier to be yourself than to change.

LAYER EIGHT:
– Age you hope to be married:
I won't even say, because I just can't set myself up for disappointment like that.

– Numbers and Names of Children:
Thank God, none.

– Describe your Dream Wedding:
I don't care as long as I marry the cop and I get the dress I want. Where and with who present doesn't matter to me much.

– How do you want to die:
Without pain preferably and at an old age.

– What do you want to be when you grow up: Loved.
– What country would you most like to visit:
Ireland or maybe Australia.

LAYER NINE:

– Number of drugs taken illegally:
0

– Number of people I could trust with my life: 5
– Number of CDs that I own:
I have no idea, but I got rid of most of them when I got my iPod.

– Number of piercings:
1 in each ear - total prude, I know.

– Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper?:
Twice that I can think of from high-school.

– Number of scars on my body:
Too many to count. I grew up with two brothers.

– Number of things in my past that I regret:
Regretting won't change a dang thing. I did a lot of stupid things in the past, but they are what made me who I am today. I don't think I would change that if I could.

Note to Self: Well, that killed some good time. But I'm still bored...

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry, I'm busy staring at the cake still. Wow, what if that cake had nine layers? Anyway, this is all good info that I'll pass on to my stalker friends.

MJ said...

I know...CAKE. Seriously.

Of course, feel free to pass it on! Tell them my .38 is dying to meet them. It wouldn't be the first time I've been stalked.

colbymarshall said...

Can I have a turn with the cattle prodder? PLEEEEAAAASEEEE?????

MJ said...

CM - We will ALL take turns. I've already asked PWO to send "Frickin' marry her already!!" greeting cards.

*sigh* Such is life. Silly boys.

Serenity said...

MMM cake!

MJ said...

Girly - Agreed!

Y of F said...

oooh i love stalker stuff.. this is afint reminder of myspace..

cake!!

Ive been engaged for 1 yr, wedding is (maybe) 2 yrs off. dating for 7..

Wanna send him a card or five?

MJ said...

Sarah - I'll send him one if you send mine one. Dating for almost five years - I FEEL your pain. LOL

Y of F said...

mj- your on!! oy!