Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Not so much...

(1)Hate McCain I mean.

Republicans are all up in arms about McCain being such a lefty, but how can you possibly hate a guy who did this for his country?

(2)Think the ban on Sunday alcohol sales is still relevant I mean.

All you Georgians who love booze and wish you could pick up a six pack on the way home from church go here and sign the petition. That law just makes alcoholics into better planners anyway. "Let's see, if I'm buying for today AND tomorrow, I'm gonna need to go ahead and buy twice as much..." The greatest thing about this petition is that it is the #1 for activity right now on petitiononline.com. Keep in mind this website covers petitions for all 50 states, not just Georgia, and it covers a wide variety of issues. Georgians just really want to buy their wine for Sunday mass ON Sunday.

(3)Think Lindsay Lohan looks like Marilyn Monroe I mean.

Even though Marilyn was an obvious drug user and sex symbol like Lindsay, she was a classic figure and managed to not look like an idiot on a regular basis.

Not to Self: You shouldn't be drinking after church anyway. Why do that when you can get the free wine at church (plus bread!!)?

2 comments:

colbymarshall said...

hm, McCain. I mean, I wouldn't say I hate him, but I also wouldn't say that I don't think he's so smug that it's annoying. Come to think, I don't think there's a candidate I DO like...what to do...? Maybe you should run...I'll vote for you.

MJ said...

LOL. Sounds good. I feel the same way about this year's candidates.