Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Weddings (and other such wackiness)...

Yep, I'm getting married in less than two weeks (11 days to be exact), and the stress is kicking in double-time. I have to make sure the whos-its are on time and the whats-its are where they are supposed to be and the why-nows are paid on time.

Juggling it all has been a bit of a challenge (especially since I was never good at juggling), but I am making it through as long as nothing else gets piled on...

Like the promotion... THAT I GOT. Heck yes. Oh dang.

So my schedule is totally thrown for a loop these days, mandating that I spend more time at work (y'know, making more money) and spend the rest of my time either sleeping or coordinating the whos-its, whats-its, and why-nows.

I miss my writing. I miss my bloggy friends. But I also very much miss the cop, and I can't wait to spend all my extra time with him soon. So hang in there, dear commenters. I hope to be back to some better semblance of my former self in the near, not-so-busy future.

Note to Self: Write down new ideas for Note to Idiot posts... retail is practically a gold mine for them...

5 comments:

Danielle said...

Congrats on the promotion! (Even though it adds stress!) Good luck with all of the last-minute things leading up to the wedding, and I hope your wedding day is an excellent beginning to your official life together with the cop. :)

Anonymous social worker said...

congrats can't wait to see pictures.

colbymarshall said...

really, if you need me to help out with anything, let me know. Really. Really. This is not an empty offer you get from many. Really. (And one more time for the record, really.)

colbymarshall said...

and I just realized your comment thing says, "Oh, really?" and it made me want to say really again!

Tulaloo said...

awesome that you got the promotion!!

super that you're getting hitched!!!!

Can't wait for the pics!!!!