Thursday, June 18, 2009

Note to Readers

I have not abandoned you! I promise!

The cop and I purchased a home last week, and we have not gotten our Internet up yet. (I know, I'm going nuts. I need to hurry up...) I miss all of my blogospohere friends sooo much, and I know I am losing readers every day I go without writing.

I am even sitting here in the middle of my MBA class writing this, because it is the only place I get Internet (besides Barnes n Noble). That's serious dedication - putting aside my expensive education to update you.

I hope things are going well with all of you. How about you stop by in the comments and leave me a little life update, so I can be in the know.

Hope to be back soon!

MJ

11 comments:

Meadowlark said...

On a positive note, anybody subscribed in a reader will see you pop back up when you say Hello. And we'll come RIGHT BACK and continue to pester you.

Now go do homework, ya slacker!

Anonymous said...

congrats on the new place!! I think its something about summer...blogs just have to take a bit of a backseat.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new house! Make sure to post some pics soon.

Update on Kween: We just got back from a vacation in Oregon. And we are trying to find out why I keep having little black-out or fainting spells. Joy.

Danielle said...

Congrats! And while we miss you online, it's totally excusable ;) Can't wait to have you back up and running, though.

And you haven't missed a thing with my life. Sigh. Nothing to miss.

teeni said...

Congratulations on the new home! That is wonderful news. Don't you worry about losing readers. We won't abandon you (I've got you in my reader so I'll know when you are posting again). I suggest everyone else add you too if they haven't already.

Alison Purple said...

Wow! Congratulations! That is excellent for you.

colbymarshall said...

Life update: I have come up with a job for your dog, lol. No, but seriously...

Dorkys Ramos said...

Congrats on your new home! Hope to see you back on here soon :)

KTrainor said...

Congrats! Don't worry about the blog. I think most of us are like Sir Hermes over there, running on our little wheels like crazy! Seems as though everyone is crazy-busy this summer. Nice to see you pop in when you can. :)

Anonymous social worker said...

hope everything is going well MJ, update us soon! even if you have to skip class! JK

Ed & Jeanne said...

We feel so...abandoned...