Monday, January 26, 2009

You love me!

Woohoo! Another award for me today, from a new friend: House Wife over at Real Confessions.

I think she's been sneaking around here a bit lately, but now I've outed her!

And so here I am, passing it on to three wonderful blogs. I felt these lovely ladies could use some extra loving today:
Random Bits
The Woman Behind HIS Badge
McQuay Madness

Here is the meaning and terms of the award: "These blogs are exceedingly charming. These kind of bloggers aim to find and be friends. They are not interested in self-aggrandizement. Our hope is that when the ribbons of these prizes are cut, even more friendships are propagated. Please give more attention to these writers. Deliver this award to three bloggers who must choose three more and include this text into the body of their award."

Note to Self: And make sure you stop by my blogroll every now and then. I promise you'll find good stuff there...

6 comments:

Helen said...

Aww, thanks! It's my first blog award and it's a very sweet one! :)

Rachel said...

I will check your "roll".

Anonymous said...

Awwwwwwwwww MIJ! THanks that was super duper sweet!!!! Never had a Award before! ;P

House Wife said...

Yes I have been sneaking around! I just have not left any comments until today! I'm glad you liked it!

MJ said...

Helen - A sweet award for a sweet woman :D

Rachel - Thanks! I think you'll like what you find. New changes coming soon...

Desiree - Then I'm glad I could be the first to give you an award!

HW - Well, I'm glad to have you! Just keep on comin' back why don't ya!

Sarah Jane said...

I am soooo honored....thanks!!!! I was with out power for 4 days so I just saw this!!! I am offically not an award virgin anymore!