Friday, January 16, 2009

Note to Self:

Have you ever felt like someone was screwing you over on purpose? Like they're just sitting behind the scenes waiting to sabotage your every move?

This is how I feel right now, and it's really ticking me off.

I can't decide if it's true, or if I'm using my paranoia to compensate for my own shortcomings and inability to meet my own lofty goals.

Since I like the idea of having some invisible nemesis much better than challenging my awesomeness, I'm going to go with the former.

Now how shall I identify and defeat him/her?

7 comments:

pure evyl said...

Vengeance to all. Let God sort it out.

Sarah Jane said...

I fully believe that those evil lurkers are all the garden gnomes gone bad...I mean who can stand in a garden for THAT long and really be happy...they get fed up too - and then they turn to the dark side...and they DON'T have cookies - and that is why they are so pissed off....

Anonymous said...

Just because you are paranoid doesn't mean they aren't out to get you! ;)

Sorry - I've always loved that saying.

Rachel said...

hmmm...I wonder what's going on?

Matt said...

Seriously?

I am always feeling this way!

colbymarshall said...

It's not your imagination...and it's the mailman.

MJ said...

PE - True.

Sarah Jane - Hmmmm....maaaaybeee....

Teeni - LOL.

Rachel - Just the usual.

Matt - Maybe there should be some kind of support group...

Colby - I have had my suspicions.