Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Freak of the Week

I finally made it!

That's right - I was finally recognized for the total freak that I am, and my good pal Evyl named me "Freak of the Week".

I have probably tried for this elusive title about ten times, and finally it was within my grasp. Check out how I won here. And then check out Evyl's ode to me here.

You're the best, dear Evyl, and it was about time you recognized the freak in me.

Note to Self: And a big thank you to all of you who have come by to thank me. I hope you will stick around and play some more!

4 comments:

pure evyl said...

You really deserved it. And you have always been a freak in my eyes. Thanks for playing along.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your title, you Freak you!!!

Awesome job and if you ever do get your own talk show I'm guessing Evyl will be the first guest!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your title, you Freak you!!!

Awesome job and if you ever do get your own talk show I'm guessing Evyl will be the first guest!!

Anonymous said...

I always knew there was a little freak in you! ;)