Thursday, October 2, 2008

Pay It Forward

Sorry, I'm a little late today...

On Monday, I told you guys about a lovely thing that Alison had done for me as part of a blogger "pay it forward" movement. I got a great pair of earrings, and then I decided to pass on the fuzzy feeling by allowing you guys to tell horrible jokes to win my affection and a chance to be a guest blogger this weekend.

I have to say that I got some definitely hilarious jokes from you guys, and it is really hard to choose the winners! But I guess I have to pick someone, soooo...

Maki
Colby
K Trainor

You guys are my winners!

This means that you get to write a post for me this weekend, but you also have to turn around and "pay it forward" to three other bloggers by way of your blog. I've seen people do a lot of creative things with this - giving away neat handmade gifts, writing a post about the winners, allowing guest blogging... be creative!

Anywho, you winners can tell me in the comments what day you want - Friday, Saturday, or Sunday - first come first serve, so get it in quick!

And in order to guest blog, we can do it in one of two ways:
(1) You can write a post and email it to me before Friday at noon, and I will schedule it to post on the correct day for you.
OR...
(2) You can email me your email address, and I will send you an invitation to be a guest author, and then you can figure it out from there.

Either way, make sure to email me before this Friday (tomorrow) at noon at margeaux.jackson@gmail.com in order to get posting. You can post about whatever you like, but please try to keep it semi-PG13.

Note to Self: I can't wait to see what you guys write!

5 comments:

Deputys Wife and Mommy To 3 said...

This is a fantastic idea!!!!

Maki said...

I'm speechless.. Wow!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to the jokers, I mean winners!!!! I can't wait to see what you come up with for posts. It should be fun.

Anonymous said...

Wowsa! Thank you! :D I'll take whatever day is available after the other ladies choose. I'm flexible. :)

colbymarshall said...

I'd like either Saturday or Sunday, please.