Thursday, September 4, 2008

For a Worthy Cause

Pampered Chef Cookware: If any of you guys like this Pampered Chef stuff, one of the ladies on PWO is selling it online until September 9th to benefit HUGS. Just make sure you put in Teresa Bushek as the host and have the stuff you order shipped directly to you.

Jewelry: A Planet 4 Creation is donating 15% of all sales for the entire month of September to PWO. This is really some awesome jewelry (I have ordered some myself!). It's hand made and made from great materials. Plus, it's really affordable!

Note to Self:
If you'd like to know more about PWO or the HUGS program, click here or click the HUGS tab at the top of the page.

3 comments:

Maki said...

Hello! The jewerly are indeed adorable and very reasonably priced. They're for a good cause, so I'll definitely get something for myself:) ~M

Anonymous said...

I had a shopping cart full when I first saw T's post about pampered chef. Then I remembered about those pesky bills that expect to get paid each month.. LOL.

So I will have to go back and shop a little more conservatively once the dust settles in the account.. LOL.

MJ said...

Maki - Awesome! Thanks :)

KPD - No kidding. I can't afford anything right now, being a broke grad student and all, but I feel content in knowing I encouraged my readers to spend their hard-earned cash :D