Monday, July 28, 2008

I almost forgot...

I wanted to pass these out before I leave work to go to see the cop in the hospital (see previous post)....



If it's yours, grab it (right click, save)... if you'd like it in a different format, or if you'd like me to send you the original .jpg file let me know.

They're all yours, so do what you'd like with them. Display them or not, but either way, I want to give you guys a big THANK YOU for donating during my blogathon.
And I've got buttons for those that pledged, so as soon as your donation goes through, I'll get them up as well.

Don't think I've forgotten about handing out that blogger award for sending me the most traffic during my 'thon...

and the winner is.... (drumroll please)....


Nanny Goats in Panties! She has become my new best friend.
Here's your award dear:
Do with it what you will. I'll be giving you a special bump in my sidebar for a while too. Thanks so much for your support!

If I have forgotten someone, please let me know. I'm not doing it intentionally, I'm just frazzled at the moment.

Oh, and the winner of the highest donation - which was $60 - was my own wonderful cop : )
So he'll be getting lots of kisses and a free t-shirt from The Police Shop.

Note to Self: I heart my readers/fellow bloggers.

6 comments:

Tricia said...

Thanks so much, that's a very cool and unexpected badge. Congratulations on making it all night. My hat is off to you! I'm so sorry to hear about your guy's ER stint and I hope your he is on the mend, and that you both get some much deserved sleep.

Anonymous said...

Oh cool! Thanks, MJ! :) Hope your bf mends quickly. Details, woman, we need details!

Anonymous said...

Cool! Thank you!

Anonymous said...

MJ Im sorry I missed your blogathon...

Funny, I got to you after stumbling across Nanny Goats this morning! Its a small blog world, aint it?

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ,

You did well, and I'm impressed that you are up and around so soon. Give my best to the cop, and remind him that a slight limp is very manly, and a great starting point for tall tales.

Mister Manly

MJ said...

T - You're very welcome. I hope you will keep dropping by to see me.

K - Welcome. I will post about his injury more when I am over the initial shock of it - promise!

Girly - Very welcome!

VV - It's alright. You can catch it next year. And yes it is a rather small blog world.

MM - I don't mind scars, but this lady does not like the look of limps (of any kind) on her man. I'll be a physical therapy Nazi until he gets better.