Sunday, July 6, 2008

Fight for my love!

And for an award!

Alright all you bloggers out there! I have Google Analytics, and I know how to use it!


My site traffic has doubled over the last month (*dancing in my desk chair*), and I feel the need to give credit where credit is due.
So, I'm going to host a little contest to see who's getting people here the most.

So far, the top five bloggers that are referring readers here (besides Blogger, Google, and some other non blogs) are -

Livininsanity at Livininsanity
Cary at
List of the Day
The Vinyl Villager at
The Vinyl Village
Colby at
Spittin' Like a Llama
K. Trainor at
Today's Musings

- in that order.
If you win this little venture, you'll get The Best Blog Referral Award! Or something of that nature - I haven't quite figured it out yet. I'll check my stats again on July 14th, and announce a winner. That gives you a whole week to figure out how to get people here.

It's a close race! And there are many websites that will compete for the ultimate prize! You'll even get a cool little graphic, created by me, to put on your website. I will also give your blog a special bump space on my sidebar for all your blind loyalty and competitiveness (or fear of failure).

Note to Self:
Bring your Kleenex! It's going to get nasty!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

What did I win? Where's my prize? (like a whinny child) I want my prize! Now!

Anonymous said...

what a cool idea. Glad I could send some folks your way!

MJ said...

Livin - You haven't won yet! The other bloggers have until July 14th to beat you, so you'll just have to wait until then.

VV - Of course! Thanks for all the readers. Keep up the good work!

colbymarshall said...

Aw, crap...

MJ said...

CM - :D

Anonymous said...

How cool! :D Glad to be of service. Good luck to everyone on snagging that award!