Saturday, June 28, 2008

Rock On!

If there's one thing my blog readers probably don't know about me, it's how much I love Hard Rock Cafe.

This infatuation runs deeper than just my love and admiration for 80's rock bands:


-They have an awesome menu, including some of the best mac 'n' cheese on the planet.
-They have a highly recognizable and lasting brand image that I have nothing but fond memories for from childhood.

-They have the ever-coveted Hard Rock city t-shirts and pins that make me want to buy out the entire store.

-They have a company policy of building goodwill through the promotion of thousands of worthy causes around the world.


And now.... they have a
theme park!

Complete with Led Zeppelin - The Ride - A huge coaster that reaches 15 stories high, 65 miles per hour, and complete 6 full loops, all set to Zeppelin's "Whole Lotta Love."

What more could someone possibly ask for?


Myrtle Beach, here I come!

Note to Self: I have pins from random Hard Rock Cafes - including Atlanta, San Diego, San Francisco, San Destin, Lake Tahoe, and Newport Beach - also a guitar from the Pin Heads collection, an All Access Pass exclusive guitar, and a Global Angels pin - hopefully with more to come to add to my collection.

No comments: