Monday, June 30, 2008

Only one more day to prepare!

Don't forget - Slap A Moron Day is tomorrow, and you need to be prepared.

I feel I have done absolutely all I could do to prepare you for this event, but here are a few pointers to help you in your preparation.

Make sure to check out the SAM Day links in the sidebar! You don't want to miss a thing about this day.

Carry your list of slapees with you throughout the day. That way you can keep your slap schedule on track and cross off names as you complete your tasks.

Don't forget your slap bracelets, gloves, or any other items that will aid you in your quest.

It might be wise to do some wrist strengthening exercises before bed tonight as well as a nice wrist and arm stretch when you wake up in the morning and before your slapping begins.

The popularity of this one day event will project whether or not it will become a biannual celebration, as well as whether or not it may change to a month-long extravaganza!

Note to Self: Tell me, who is on your slap list for this year?

6 comments:

colbymarshall said...

Remember that little story I told you about in an e-mailt he other day? Yeah...on my slap list. Unfortunately, it'll have to wait until I get back from the beach. Then again, maybe I could have a friend do the slapping for me...

ShellyH said...

oh I know plenty of morons who could use a good slapping tomorrow! I better get busy making my moron list!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I am so glad I read this in time to make preparations. Thank you so much for this valuable public service announcement.

Anonymous said...

All I know is George Bush better hide tomorrow or he's getting slapped silly.

pure evyl said...

I am soo ready.

MJ said...

CM - I would be happy to oblige. I just need you to forward me your list, including contact info. It will be taken care of before you get back from the beach.

Shelly - Thanks for stopping by - I hope you join us in the slap-mania!

Betme - My pleasure. I'm glad you were informed in time to join in the celebration!

Livin - Yup.

Evyl - ME TOO. Can't wait.