Thursday, June 26, 2008

Note to Self

I want to clarify one little thing:

I am not a writer. I have never claimed to be a writer.

I understand there are bloggers out there far superior to me in writing ability, humor, and all other aspects of the craft.
Sometimes my grammar, spelling, and typing skills suck. Bad.
I enjoy blogging, but recognize the fact that I am not God's gift to blogging.
I try my best to be a good blogger - whatever that means.
I have enjoyed being a part of the blogging community so far, and I want to give a huge thank you to those of you who continually support me in my attempt to have a little fun in the blogosphere.

In my best airline pilot's voice:
"Thank you for choosing Note to Self. We understand that you have a variety of choices in blogs, and we value your comments. We hope when you are choosing blogs in the future, you will think of Note to Self. Thank you."

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Note to Self: Fasten your seatbelts, because MJ doesn't care about your grammatical pickiness and refuses to change!

MJ said...

Fo shizzle! *giggle*

Anonymous said...

Make no mistake, MJ. You ARE a writer.

Sho'nuff! ;0)

pure evyl said...

You are far too modest. You have a unique style of writing and Grammar Nazi's be damned.

MJ said...

K - Mmmmmhmmmmm *fingersnap*

Evyl - Grammar Nazis!? I knew it! I knew they were out to get me! ; )

Thanks for the compliments.

colbymarshall said...

I love this post, yet I wonder where the heck it came from. -Sheesh- Margeaux writes, therefore she is a writer. Take that!