Thursday, June 5, 2008

Note to fellow eBayers:

I hate you.

Not only did you run out as soon as the Wii Fit was put on the shelves and buy them all up, but then you posted them on eBay for auction and are now forcing mindless Wii drones to bid them up to almost twice their original selling price. The only thing I can guess is that you don't have a real job; therefore, you had plenty of time to march your greedy butt down to the BestBuy while the rest of us were at work and steal our joy.

I hate you. You are cruel.

You are the same people who stocked up on Wiis through your acne-ridden teenage Game Stop connections when they first came out, and then proceeded to sell them for three times their MSRP. Do you know how many crying kids there were that Christmas - how many parents had to listen to their whiny kids scream because "I DIDN'T GET A WIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII! Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! You don't love me because you weren't willing to pay $5,000 for a piece of cheap Japanese technology!!!!!!!! Whaaaaaaaa!!!"

I hate you. You are making me angry.

And you don't want to know me when I'm angry. I want my Wii Fit you greedy eBayers. I want to pretend I am getting exercise with a video game. And I want it for the shelf price or less. Fork it over.

lolcat and funny pictures
Note to Self: Grrrrrrrrrrrrr....

8 comments:

Y of F said...

I was one of those people who waited on line forhours in the city to buy a wii for my little brother.
it was about a month after the original frenzy, who as they were still hard to come by ( i went to six stores) it was retail price.

now it is sitting in my basement, gathering dust since the day after christmas.
Go figure.

colbymarshall said...

Blah, ebay. Remind me sometime to tell you the hideous story of the ebay golf bag...it's a doozy.

MJ said...

Well, apparently Sarah, you could get quite a bit for that Wii if you stuck it on eBay. Or maybe sell it to ABConner on PWO, lol. I know she was looking hard for one!

Golf bag, eh? I've never understood why someone would want to play a sport where you practically have to refinance your house to buy the equipment for it.

Anonymous said...

Greedy bastards!

MJ said...

Right on!

Ed & Jeanne said...

I still don't have a damn Wii. I refuse to wait in line, continue checking stores, or pay more than it should be.

MJ said...

VE - I don't blame you. I just happened upon mine when I saw a "Wiis now in stock" sign in a GameStop window. Got the last one.

Anonymous said...

May the fleas of a thousand camels infest their armpits! (No idea where that saying came from, but I think Daffy Duck was involved.)