Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bragging Rights

I just want to dote on myself a little and announce that, as of this morning, I have already lost half of my September goal weight, a big 4 lbs., as well as taken a nice chunk out of my BMI. You can check on my progress on the Fit Journal tab at the top of the page.

I still have to lose about 6lbs in order to be my ideal weight and have a BMI of 22. My goal is to complete this by Christmas. I already feel a major change in my posture and strength as well as my energy level.

Note to Self: Wooooooooooooooooo!

13 comments:

KPDWife said...

Whoohoo!!! Good for you MJ. Keep it up :)

MJ said...

KPD - Thanks :D

Maki said...

Do you really need to lose weight? You look pretty gorgeous to me:D I workout 4-5 times a week, too. I can say I'm addicted to workingout now. Good luck, mj!!!

~alison said...

Totally agree with maki! But - since it is your wish - COngrats!!

~alison said...

Totally agree with maki! But - since it is your wish - COngrats!!

girlydigs said...

Way to go MJ! Keep up the good work!!


Girly

SarahM said...

sexy mama!!! im proud of you!

Peter Parkour said...

Whatever you're doing, keep it up, and post a non silhouetted pic next time. ;) hehe. :)

colbymarshall said...

You go, girl!

MJ said...

Maki - I'm a very healthy weight, but it's not ideal for me. Five extra pounds of weight on my little frame really makes a big difference!

Alison - Thanks!

Girly - Thanks!

SM - *blushing*

PP - Right, if I really had that silhouette, I'd be a blog star :D

MJ said...

CM - Thanks, yo!

pure evyl said...

Congrats Chubbs!!! ;)

Luv ya darlin'. Even if you are so damn skinny.

MJ said...

PE - :P
Thanks!