Saturday, August 23, 2008

Saturday - Lazy Link Day

Here's some fun for you for the weekend.

Open up this internet study - We Feel Fine - it will show you the current feelings of bloggers all over the web.

Feeling tiny? Check out this Little People street art, and you won't feel so small after all.

Do you ever wake up in the morning and think "Man, I'm selfish." Well check out Volunteer Match. They can help you get rid of those me-guilt feelings.

Release to Pollock in you. [Warning: very addictive.]

The strangest looking movie ever, but it has a good point.

Speaking of movies - check out this neat application that tracks 2008 box office revenues.

After the fiasco with the Olympics in China and all the stuff going on with Russia and Georgia, do we really think it's a good idea to let Russia have the Olympics in 2014? Check out this article at Hot Air, and then sign the petition.

A fun game for you from ivoryboy.com - Can you find the 5 differences in each set of pictures?

Click on all this fun stuff - I especially like all the interactive toys.

As if you don't feel bad enough about yourself - see real time CO2 emissions and birth and death rates from all over the world. Neat simulation.

And last, but not least, a whole blog's worth of photoshop disasters.

Note to Self: Whew! That's a lot of stuff! But I can finally get it out of my bookmarks...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You got some good stuff here lady. Thanks ;) I went, I signed, and now I wait.

MJ said...

PP - Awesome.

Matt said...

Thanks for those links!

Matt said...

HAHA! when you abbreviate Peter Parkers name you got PP.


Sorry, I know I'm not very mature.

MJ said...

Matt - You're welcome. And don't worry, you're in good company as far as maturity goes.