Saturday, July 26, 2008

Some thank you's..

I want to give a special thank you to all of you who have written shameless plugs for me this past week:

A View From 5280 Ft
Advice From Mister Manly
Conversations with Brit & Grit
From Evyl With Love
Konfused
The Merry Little Breezes
Nanny Goats in Panties
Lingerie and Dishpan Hands

If I've forgotten someone, please let me know!
I won't forget this good deed! Feel free to ask me for any favors in the future.

Note to Self: My creative "Note to Self:"s at the end of my posts will be turned off for the rest of the blogathon... I just don't have that much creativity in me to come up with new ones for every post!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi MJ,

And I had fun doing it, although not as much as did the Grit.

Mister Manly

MJ said...

I don't think any one ha as much fun with it as the Grit...

Thanks tho.

Anonymous said...

I would like to thank myself for taking a week off from being shameless :)

MJ said...

:) That is pretty different for you.

:p

Serenity said...

You forgot me :( That's ok.

I am here to say hi and show my support nonetheless.... Good Luck!!

MJ said...

I'm sorry, I knew I'd be missing someone! Good thing I can edit : )

Nanny Goats In Panties said...

And thank you for the linky love back. (Also, I just Twittered about your efforts today, so if you see any traffic coming from there, it may be because of that)

MJ said...

NGIP - Thank you thank you!

pure evyl said...

You are very welcome. I hope all is going well. I have been busy on and off seems that a couple of gangs have decided to war it up a bit at the facility. Good times.

MJ said...

Evyl - Better now that you're here. :D

Sounds like you've had a fun morning!