Monday, July 21, 2008

I know I left that spork around here somewhere...

I need to find it. I plan to stand outside the next Congressional meeting and attack people with it as they come out of the building...

Why you ask? Because I think that every representative should have to take an intro to Economics class at some point in their life before becoming a freaking Congressman.

Okay, so maybe McCain is just pandering to people's hatred of high gas prices, and maybe a gas tax holiday is a moronic idea.

But really, what do you think people will do if Congress RAISES gas taxes... (H/T: HotAir)

*sigh*... Sometimes people make my brain hurt...

Where is that spork...

Note to Self: I'll settle for almost any kitchen utensil. The more it will hurt the better... turkey thermometer?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah, I'd go with the turkey thermometer! :-)

pure evyl said...

I would suggest a cheese grater.

MJ said...

KM - Yes, I thought that might be effective...

PE - Wow. That is, well, pure evil.