Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Three Newbies

I'm adding three new blogs today to the blog list.

Tales from the Trailer Park - How could someone with the blog name "trailerparkbarbie" not be absolutely hilarious?

DisIsMyPlace - A thoroughly sarcastic take on daily life. If you don't laugh reading it, there is something wrong with you.

Tales From the Vinyl Village - The Vinyl Villager has great commentary for everything that is, was, or ever could be. I have a special place in my heart for the Southern Suburbs. Plus, for any of my single blog lady readers, he has a cute picture on his About Me page.

Welcome to the blog club!

Note to Self: You know what you need to do to make it to the "Awesome" list...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aw shucks, thank you very much!

I might add that If you DO laugh while reading it, there might be something wrong with you as well. ;)

Anonymous said...

Aren't you sweet!

Thanks!

MJ said...

You're both very welcome. I only add blogs that are worthy of my sidebar space. *applause*

Anonymous said...

Wouldn't you know it? Something good happens to me (for once). I get added to this great blogroll and of course, my computer was struck my lightening early in the week and I didn't even know it. Gaaaawwwwd! To think that I could have been struttin' around all this time.

Thanks, MJ. I love the fact that you actually read whole posts and make great comments.
You are just...just...uh...just SWELL!

I'm, also, patting myself on the back for getting Vinyl to blog. I knew that he'd have stories. I know him from way back when he was in diapers. Seems like only yesterday. Oh wait, it was yesterday! He has a diaper fetish. JK And, he is a cutie.

Anonymous said...

I screwed up. I'm not anonymous. I'M NOT! I'M NOT! And, I did not stalk that person!

Anonymous said...

shhhh! the diaper thing is reserved for other websites...

;-)

y'all ladies need your eyes checked. (Or I need to hire that photographer full time)